At Hostal Ayelen you can enjoy the service and attention provided by the owners themselves. Our Boutique Hotel has only four bedrooms, meaning that the service provided is warm-hearted and personalized.
Check-in is from 15.00hs, an check-out is before 11.00hs.
- Garden with common areas
- Central Heating with individual thermostats in each bedroom
- Living room with fireplace and large balcony
- Large windows throughout the house
- Bedrooms with minibar and safe
- Bathrooms with hairdryers and heated towel rails
- Full Breakfast
- Free WIFI
- Daily room cleaning
- Attention in Spanish, English and Dutch
- Barbeque and wood-fired oven
Activities in the Area
- Trekking: In San Martin de los Andes you can go trekking in many idyllic places. The surroundings of the town are ideal for this activity, and there are trails for people of all ages. The location of Hostal Ayelen is ideal for walking as the hotel is found nestled on the mountain which is a wonderful place to go walking together as a couple or family.
- Ski: Hostal Ayelen is only a few kilometers from Cerro Chapelco, one of the most important ski centers in Argentina. With 22 pistes and beech forests it is the ideal place for skiers and snowboarders of all levels.
- Fishing: Fly fishing in the región is one of the principle activities for passionate anglers from all over the world. The variety of rivers and magnificent lakes found both in San Martin de los Andes, Junin de los Andes and in their surroundings are places known worldwide by passionate fly-fishers. There are infinite options including half-day, full-day o multi-day fishing excursions with guides specialized in ensuring the best possible experience.
- Kayak: Hosta Ayelen is found close to the shore of Lake Lacar where you can enjoy an outing in kayak. Throughout the year you can enjoy this activity with specialized guides. During the summer you can hire kayaks per half hour or hour. For those who are more adventurous you can contract excursions of a full day, or various days with specialized companies who provide a guide, the kayaks and all necessary equipment.
- Horseriding: Throughout the year you can enjoy this activity, traversing the most scenic trails and enjoying incomparable landscapes one can only access on horseback. This is an activity for the whole family, the whole year round, because in San Martin de los Andes each season is spectacular.
- Canopy: This activity allows you to feel the sensation of flying through the trees. Another activity which can be appreciated during each season of the year - outside of the town but at only a few minutes away and to be enjoyed by the whole family, as a couple or with friends.
- Rafting: There are several options for those who like adrenalin and would like to enjoy a day on the river. Various mountain rivers set the stage for rafting (Chimehuin, Alumine or Hua Hum). It is ideal to do in summer, although it is also possible in winter. It is a half-day activity where you can enjoy incredible Patagonian scenery from on the clear mountain river water.